Inspection Area Assignments
- To request a building inspection, visit Fremont.gov/CitizenAccess or call 510-494-4885 and the automated system will guide you through the process.
- To request a commercial AFES, fire alarm, or fire code inspection, email us or call 510-494-4428.
- Have your permit number available when you request an inspection.
- Inspection requests can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the automated line.
- Please note that all building and fire inspections must be scheduled before 3:00 pm the day before the appointment.
Inspection TimeTo find out your A.M or P.M inspection time, please call the building inspector located on your permit card the morning of your scheduled inspection.
- AM inspections are between 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- PM inspections are between 12 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- (NOT 1 p.m. as stated on schedule)
- Please note that a narrower time window is not provided.
New Area Assignments as of April 2019
|Area||Building Inspector||Telephone Number|
|8, 17||Devin Washoe||510-494-4404|
|BIS-1||Doug Kreiss - Mechanical Specialist||510-494-4422|
|9, 10||Dustin Cardwell||510-494-4419|
|4, 11||John De Marta||510-494-4408
|16||Johnny Gusman - Plumbing Specialist||510-494-4423|
|12, 13, BIS-4||Keith Moerk||510-494-4429|
|18, BIS-5||Mark Edgemon||510-494-4416|
|1, 2||Perry Yamamoto||510-494-4526|
|14, 15||Russell Adams||510-494-4420|
|3, 5||Scott Thompson||510-494-4418|
|BF-01||Sue Byrne - Fire Specialist||510-494-4406|
|No Assigned Area||Joey Tignor - Electrical Specialist||510-494-4424|