Fremont Tennis Center
The Fremont Tennis Center is a winner of the Prestigious United States Tennis Association "Outstanding Recreational Facility Award" and was named the "Facility of the Year" by the United States Professional Tennis Association.
The Center is open daily, weather permitting. For more information call 510-790-5510.
The Fremont Tennis Center offers a wide-variety of programs for all ages. Features of the Center include:
- 18 Championship lighted tennis courts
- Club house with full-service pro shop
- Reserved courts (reservations accepted five days in advance)
- Lessons (private, semi-private, or group)
- Adult Clinics $15, discount coupons available!
- Host to USTA Tournaments
- USTA Leagues, Flex League and Ladders
- Ball machine and ball hopper rentals
- Racket Stringing- 24 hour turn around!
- Check us out on www.RegeRec.com click on tennis!
Captains must submit signed copy of Rules and Guidelines prior to registering with the USTA
1110 Stevenson Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538
Ph: (510) 790-5510
Tennis Center Supervisor
Nigel Pugh - email
Monday - Friday
8:30am – 8:30pm
Saturday & Sunday
7:30am – 6:30pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas