The City Manager is responsible for:
- Providing support and advice to the City Council
- Offering leadership and policy support for departments
- Fostering community partnerships and interagency collaboration
- Connecting citizens with their community
- Providing legislative policy support
As Fremont's City Manager, Fred Diaz serves as the Chief Executive Officer for the municipal corporation. He is responsible for providing leadership and direction to City staff and for providing information, advice, and assistance to the City Council.
The City Manager's Office supports the City Council's efforts to engage in legislative advocacy in support of the City's interests.
City Manager's Office
3300 Capitol Ave.,
Fremont, CA 94538
Ph: (510) 284-4000
Fx: (510) 284-4001
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm