Fremont Business News
Fremont's entrepreneurial business community is reflective of the city's innovative spirit. Here are some articles in well known publications touting these creative companies, and the growth opportunities the are available.
- Martha Mendoza's syndicated AP article about how Fremont is located in one of the world's major hubs of innovation.
- Chris De Benedetti's Argus article touts the transit-oriented development opportunities in the 850 acres located in Fremont's Warm Springs/South Fremont area.
- Silicon Valley Business Journal reporter Nathan Donato-Weinstein's article about EFI purchasing an 118,000+ sf building in Fremont's Ardenwood district.
- IndustryWeek article by Adrienne Selko tells how Oorja Fuel Cells found reshoring in Fremont cut costs and added value.
- IndustryWeek's Steve Minter's article about over-regulation in the maufacturing industry features Fremont as an exception to the rest of the state.
- Lauren Hepler's article in the Silicon Valley Business Journal describes how Fremont is growing its innovation economy with copmanies such as Tesla Motors and Thermo Fisher.
- CBS 5 video tells how Fremont's approach to advanced manufacturing has been an important aspect of its economic recovery.