Visiting the Farm
Imagine 205 acres in the heart of Silicon Valley, where time stopped about 100 years ago. Imagine a fully-functioning 1890s farm preserved in a modern world, a place for people to escape the stress of the modern-day grind.
The East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD) and the City of Fremont invite you to visit Ardenwood Historic Farm, home of the Patterson House.
It's a place where people can:
- Join in doing old-fashioned farm chores
- Visit a cow or a sheep
- Try their hand at turn-of-the-century crafts
- Sample a cookie freshly cooked in a wood-burning stove
- Ride a horse-drawn railroad
- Tour our fully-restored Victorian farmhous
History of the Patterson House
Wedding and Special Event Rentals
Ardenwood Park Information
Ph: (510) 544-2797
Ph: (510) 791-4196
34600 Ardenwood Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94555