The Fremont Fire Department Administrative offices are located at:
3300 Capitol Ave.
Fremont, CA 94538
Fire Administration is home to the Fire Chief, along with the four Divisions that make up the Fremont Fire Department:
- Fire Prevention
- Training / EMS
- Administration / Personnel
HistoryLearn more about the History of the Fremont Fire Department.
Visiting Fremont Fire Department during Shelter-In-Place (COVID-2019)
All visitors to Fremont Fire Administration building will need to follow safety measures currently in place due to COVID-19.
1) All visitors must schedule an appointment with the appropriate staff prior to the day of their visit.
2) All visitors must complete and submit a COVID-19 Screening Form before entering Fire Department premises (form must be submitted no earlier than 24 hours prior to the appointment time).
3) Visitors must be able to show proof of acknowledgment from the department that the COVID-19 form was received by the department before entry will be granted.
3) While on department premises, visitors must follow all safety protocols established by ACPHD and any protocols established by the department (such as wearing a mask, maintaining physical distance, permitting temperature screening, etc.) to ensure the protection / well-being of employees and visitors.
4) The Department reserves the right to deny access to anyone who does not meet or is unwilling to observe COVID-19 safety precautions/standards.