Residential Recycling

  1. Single Family
  2. Multi-Family
What goes in my grey bin?

 All clean paper, bottles, cans and plastics go in the grey recycling bin. 

   Recycling Contents        Fremont Residential Guide cover page

   For more information download the Grey Bin Recyclables flyer or the Three and Easy Guide.

To start recycling service contact Republic Services at 510-657-3500.