Aging & Family Services
The Human Services Department is working on a remote schedule through January 31, 2022.
Human Services, 3300 Capitol Ave, Building B is CLOSED.
Aging and Family Services 510-574-2041
- Age Well Centers are closed to the public however:
- Staff will be answering phones 510-790-6600 when at all possible, Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 1:00pm. Messages will be returned within 1 business day. Emails will be checked daily, Monday – Friday.
- Classes will be held on Zoom when possible.
- Lunch will be offered at both centers as Pickup only starting on January 18.
- Mobile Food Pantry will still take place at both Age Well Centers outside.
- For more details, information as well as additional updates for both Lake Elizabeth and South Fremont Centers call 510-790-6610 for recorded information.
- Alternatively you can check the Age Well Centers Facebook page or website at www.fremont.gov/agewellcenters.
- Senior InfoLine (For questions about Senior Services, resources and supply needs for vulnerable persons) 510-574-2041
- Ride-On Tri-City! Program (510) 574-2053
- Human Services Front Lobby at Building B, 3300 Capitol Ave. is closed. Transportation voucher purchases, transportation application submittals, etc. are being accepted by mail.
- Tri-City seniors and individuals with disabilities can call the Ride-On Helpline (510-574-2053) for assistance in getting connected with transportation services.
- Ride-On Tri-City’s Travel Training and Group Transportation outings are currently suspended.
- In-person processing of Senior Clipper card applications is suspended. To get a Senior Clipper card through the mail, use the application found here.