Who Can Help Me Implement the Organics Program?

The City of Fremont, Republic Services and StopWaste are available to assist businesses with questions, staff training and free resources.

City of Fremont - Environmental Services Division
(510) 494-4570

Republic Services
(510) 657-3500

StopWaste (Alameda County Waste Management Authority)
(510) 891-6500

CalRecycle - Information for restaurants on managing food scraps