Fees and Reservations
FeesShinn Historic Park Fees Rental time period must include set-up and clean-up time.
|Time Period||Resident - Private Function||Non-Resident - Private Function|
|Minimum use, three-hour block||$270||$420|
|Extended use, eight-hour block||$540||$840|
|Additional hourly rate||$90||$140|
|Damage & Cleaning Deposit**||$275||$275|
*Bride, groom, or parent must be a Fremont resident for resident status.
**Deposit is refundable if no damage occurs, no excessive clean-up is required, and/or if there is no overtime usage.
- Reservation maximum is one year in advance. Reservation must be received a minimum of 10 working days prior to reservation date.
- Reservations are valid with presentation of a completed Shinn Historical Park Facility Use Application and payment of all fees and deposit. You will receive a response by mail.
- Payment can be made via cash, check, or credit card (Visa or MasterCard ONLY)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Reservation must include decorating, set-up, and clean-up time.
- For a cancellation by permittee, a refund of use-fees shall be made where permittee gives written notice of cancellation to the Department at least 11 calendar days prior to the date reserved. Fees for use cancelled 30 or more days in advance will be refunded minus 10%. Fees for use cancelled 11 to 29 days will be refunded minus 30%. Fees for use cancelled 10 days or less will not receive a refund.
- If the facility must be abandoned due to rain, the City will retain 10% of use fees to cover administrative costs and the damage deposit will be fully refunded.
- Historical Park Facility Use Rules & Guidelines
To check availability of these rental facilities, call (510) 790-5541 or email.