Fremont Mobility Commission Meeting
When: March 16, 2022
Time: 7:00pm Pacific Time
Please click Here to join the webinar:
- Commission meets at least quarterly at 7:00 pm on the third Wednesday of the month. In 2022, meetings are planned for March, June, September, and December. Other meetings include annual work session with City Council and the annual Mobility Summit. Check the agenda for any changes to the standard meeting time.
- To register to attend the Mobility Commission meeting please click on the link.
- For meeting information call Transportation Engineering at 510-494-4745.
Information about the City or items scheduled on the Agenda may be referred to:
Noe Veloso, Assistant City Engineer
39550 Liberty Street
Fremont, CA 94537
Telephone: (510) 494-4774
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings.
Open link above to view Agenda & Staff Reports.
If you encounter a broken link, please contact the Transportation Engineering Division at 510-494-4745 for further assistance.
|Member||Appointment Date||Reappointment Date||Term Expires|
Pedestrian Representative 1
Pedestrian Representative 2
Bicycling Representative 1
Bicycling Representative 2
Transit Representative 1
Transit Representative 2
Driving Representative 1
Driving Representative 2
VACANT - TBDMobility Impairments Representative
Presentations from previous meetings:
Staff Updates and 2022 Work Plan and Working Groups
June 16, 2021 Mobility and Recreation Commission Joint Meeting
Fremont Trail Strategy Plan
December 16, 2020
Vision Zero 5 Year Summary
The Mobility Commission has the following responsibilities:
- Assist the city with the implementation of actions included in adopted transportation plans, including the Mobility Action Plan and other plans related to traffic safety, traffic congestion management, school access, walking, bicycling, new technologies, and regional transportation
- Help advocate for Fremont’s interests with regional agencies, including support for transportation funding
- Assist the city with public education, outreach, promotional activities in order to stimulate community participation in efforts such as safe routes to schools, traffic safety education, and use of alternative transportation modes
- To provide input on the preparation of new and updated transportation policies, plans, and projects
- To provide a forum to receive public comment on mobility topics