Building Inspection Schedule
- To request a building inspection, please visit Fremont.gov/CitizenAccess or call 510-494-4885 and the automated system will guide you through the process.
- To request a commercial AFES, fire alarm, or fire code inspection, send an email or call 510-494-4428.
- To request a planning, engineering, or landscape inspection, send an email.
- Have your permit number available when you request an inspection.
- Inspection requests can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the automated line.
- Please note that all building and fire inspections must be scheduled before 3:00 pm the day before the appointment.
Obtaining Scheduled Inspection Information
- To find information about the date and time of your scheduled inspection, please visit Fremont.gov/CitizenAccess and search by your record number. Under your record, go to "Record Info" and "Inspections" to find your inspector's name.
- Once you know your inspector's name, please call their office number listed below on the morning of your inspection date to ensure you are on their schedule.
- If you see "Temp Inspector" listed, please call the Building Inspection phone line at 510-494-4400 for further assistance.
- If you should need to reach your inspector for an estimated time of arrival for your inspection, please send a text to their mobile device listed below with the inspection site address.
For additional assistance on requesting inspections or obtaining scheduled inspection information, please contact Building Inspection at 510-494-4400.
New Area Assignments as of November 2020
|Area||Building Inspector||Office Number||Mobile Number|
|17, 18||Dustin Cardwell||510-494-4419||510-552-4954|
|4, 5, 7||John De Marta||510-494-4408
|6, 8, 9||Finn Jensen||510-494-4412||510-557-5687|
|13, 14, 15||Keith Moerk||510-494-4429||510-709-5142|
|1, 2, 3||Scott Thompson||510-494-4418||510-648-4100|
|ELEC, Metro Crossing||Joey Tignor||510-494-4424||510-299-3746|
|11, 12||Jerrel Webber||510-494-4417||510-513-1461|