|January 2019 Menu **||View Menu
|December 2018 Menu
|| View Menu
Information About Meals
The FSC welcomes Food Services Manager/ Chef David Lee back to the team. Chef David comes to us with 14 years of experience in the food industry, as a graduate of the California Culinary Academy. He is grilling and cooking up delicious food at Lake Side Café here at the senior center Monday – Friday at 8am for breakfast and noon for lunch. Come and try his food, socialize with others and save some money on a hearty meal!
- Breakfast is $4 for members and $5 for non-members.
- Lunch is $5 for members and $7 for non-members. Special lunches are $6 for members and $8 for non-members.
- Where in town can you get a meal cooked from scratch for that price and there’s no tax and tip to worry about!
- Stop by today and if you can’t stick around get your meal to go for an extra $0.50! Lunch meals can be reserved ahead of time for pick-up between noon and 3 p.m. by calling 510-790-6600 by 11:00 a.m. The cost of these meals is $0.50 more to cover the cost of the containers.
- Weekly menus are recorded on the Senior Information Line: 510-790-6610