Join the City of Fremont Recreation Services Division & Police Department for a Holiday Coloring Contest. This FREE event is for the whole family. Get creative with markers, crayons, gel pens, or other traditional mediums for your entry!
HOW TO ENTER
Submit your entry by 4:30pm PST December 17, 2020
By Mail: 3300 Capitol Avenue Building B Fremont, CA 94538
- Print out image above and color it using crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens or any other traditional mediums.
- Entry must be received by or before 4:30pm PT, December 17, 2020
- Submit your entry by mail or online:
- Online: Click here to submit your entry online.
- Mail to: City of Fremont 3300 Capitol Avenue Building B Fremont, CA 94538
- Your entry must include your full name, age (at time of entry), mailing address (no PO boxes), telephone number and email address. If underage of 18 at time of entry, you must include parent or legal guardians full name. Must be Fremont residents to enter.
Three (3) winners from each age group will be selected. Prizes sponsored by Fremont Police Department and Recreation Services.
By submitting an entry, you agree to the following official contest rules:
- Limit one (1) entry per person
- All entries must be original and entirely created by entrant. Please no help from parents or older siblings/helpers.
- No purchase necessary.
- The contest is open to Fremont residents only. City of Fremont employees, boards, commissions, committees, volunteers, and council members are not allowed to submit an entry.
- Entries must be hand colored and mailed or submitted online. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- Drawings will be judged independently based on the ability of each entrant. Each entry will be judged on 50% coloring skill and 50% creativity. Winners from each age group will be determined by judges in their sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects.
- We will contact the potential winners by email on or about first week of January 2021. Selected potential winner must confirm receipt of email and verify valid contact and shipping address. Potential winners will have five (5) business days to respond or he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
- All selected winners will have their entries posted on the City’s webpage and social media outlets.
- Entries will not be given back once submitted.
- City of Fremont is not responsible for lost mail.
Failure to comply with the Official Rules of the contest will result in a participant’s disqualification.