- 7 p.m.
- Second and fourth Thursdays of each month
- City Hall, Bldg A, Council Chambers
Agendas, Minutes, and Webcasts
Agendas are available prior to meetings.
View Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas, Minutes, and Webcasts
Open link above to view Agenda & Staff Reports.
If you encounter a broken link within an agenda or report, please contact the Planning Division at 510-494-4440 for further assistance.
You may also view the Live Webcast when the Commission is in session.
|Member||Appointment Date||Reappointment Date||Term Expires|
| Roman Reed
|Reshma Karipineni, Vice Chair
| Ripple Leung
| Brannin Dorsey, Chair
- Kristie Wheeler - Planning Manager, Email, 510-494-4454
- Wayne Morris - Assistant Planning Manager, Email, 510-494-4729
The Planning Commission recommends to the City Council the adoption, amendment, extension, addition to, and maintenance of the General Plan for the physical development of the City as mandated by State law. The Commission also provides discretionary review and approval as provided by the Municipal Code over the subdivision of land, zoning, and land use.
Planning Commissioners receive $200 per meeting, up to a maximum of $400 per month. Planning Commissioners are required by State law to file an annual Statement of Economic Interests with the City Clerk. Commissioners are also required to comply with State law (AB 1234) to receive training in public service ethics laws and principles.
- Board and Commission Application
- Supplemental Questions for Planning Commission Applicants (must be included when submitting Application)