Human Relations Commission
The City of Fremont's Human Relations Commission (HRC) strives to prevent discrimination and ensure that the rights of all individuals and groups in Fremont are protected under the law. the HRC promotes, supports, and helps create a compassionate community environment where diversity is honored and respected, neighbors reach out and support each other, and the most vulnerable receive services; to allow all a high quality of life in a community where we live, learn, work, and play in peace and harmony.
- 7:00 p.m.
- Third Monday of each month, except when date falls on a Holiday.
- City Hall, Building B, Training Room
- Contact the Human Relations Commission
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings
View Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
If you encounter a broken link within an agenda or report, please contact the Human Services Division at 510-574-2050 for further assistance.
|Member||Appointment Date||Reappointment Date||Term Expires|
| Dr. Sonia Khan, Vice Chair
|Lance Kwan||01/14/14|| 12/12/17
|Julie Moore, Chair
|Tejinder Dhami||02/12/13|| 01/13/15
| Patricia Montejano
| Dharminder Dewan
- Suzanne Shenfil - Director, Human Services, Email, 510-574-2050
- Arquimides Caldera – Deputy Director, Human Services, Email, 510-574-2056
- Laurie Flores – Administrative Assistant, Human Services, Email, 510-574-2040