September 13, 2019
4020 Technology Pl
Fremont, CA 94538
FRC’s 20th Anniversary Benefit Concert and Dinner
Friday, September 13, 2019
Tickets Now on Sale!
This year marks the Fremont Family Resource Center's (FRC) 20th anniversary! The event, With a Little Help From My Friends, will be held on September 13 at 6 p.m. at Campo Di Bocce of Fremont. The Benefit Concert and Dinner will feature The Sun Kings, California's premiere Beatles Tribute Band. General Admission tickets are $95 per person. The VIP experience at $175 per person includes a pre-concert show with Drew Harrison, lead singer of the Sun Kings and premier John Lennon vocalist, and front row seating at the concert.
Founded in 1999, the Fremont Family Resource Center (FRC) innovatively combines the best efforts of 24+ State, County, City and non-profit social service organizations working to build a vibrant Tri-Cities community with strong, healthy families and children. The FRC helps individuals and families achieve financial stability and success by building assets, advancing their education and gaining sustainable wage jobs. Additional services include:
- CalFresh & Food/Nutrition Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Culturally informed immigrant services
- Employment and Job Training
- Benefit assistance and family services coordination
- Mental Health services for all ages
- Substance use intervention for teens
- Specialized disability services
- Housing search assistance and support for the homeless
- Child Care Information, subsidies and drop-in child care
- Volunteer and faith-based support services
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program
Proceeds will benefit the Fremont Family Resource Center and its programs including Discovery Cove Childcare Center, offering free childcare for parents accessing FRC services, SparkPoint Fremont and Family Support Services providing financial coaching, workshops, and family support to strengthen Tri-City families in need. Tickets are available online. For general questions about the event, send an email or call 510-818-9888. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Paula Manczuk-Hannay by e-mail or call 510-574-2049.