Where can I find affordable housing in Fremont?

Visit the City of Fremont’s Housing Division webpage and sign up for the affordable housing interest lists. For those with disabilities, contact Community Resources for Independent Living (CRIL) at the FRC and ask about their next Finding Affordable Housing class at 510-794-5735 or visit them in FRC Suite A100.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go for free financial counseling, credit repair, financial classes, tax services, and benefit enrollment assistance?
2. Where do I go if I'm facing a stressful or challenging life situation or in need of talking about current problems and finding a solution?
3. Where do I apply for Medi-Cal, food stamps, or cash aid?
4. Can I qualify for food stamps even if I don't qualify for welfare?
5. Where can I find affordable housing in Fremont?