I have mold. What should I do?

If you are having a mold problem, please view the following publication prepared by the California Department of Public Health: Mold or Moisture in My Home: What Do I Do? Mold is frequently a sign of water intrusion. City inspectors will inspect areas where mold is present for possible water intrusion and require the appropriate corrective action. If there is a need to determine specific types of mold, it may be required to hire an Industrial Hygienist.

Show All Answers

1. I turned in a complaint last week. Why hasn’t the City done anything yet?
2. I'm having issues with my landlord/tenant. What should I do?
3. What do I do if I receive a letter or a warning notice?
4. My neighbor has a tree hanging over my fence. What can I do?
5. I have mold. What should I do?
6. How can I find out if I have asbestos in my home?